Many factors influence the price that a seller expects to get for their home. While only you can decide how much you feel comfortable offering for a property, I can gather critical information for you regarding the factors that impact how much you should consider paying for the home. These factors include:
- How long the home has been on the market
- If the price has been reduced
- The prices for other comparable homes in the area
- If there are multiple offers being communicated
- Other items that might be included in the sale – furniture, hot tub, etc.
- The number of homes that are on the market and the amount of time it’s taking them to sell
- Whether the seller is offering buyer incentives